There are many ways you can help the Santa Claus Girls
Can you wrap gifts? Answer the phone? Deliver gifts to families?
Then you have what it takes to help the Santa Claus Girls make miracles all over again this Christmas. Each year hundreds of volunteers pull the community together to make sure no child age 12 and under in Kent County goes without a gift.
You can work as little or as much as you want in the Santa Claus Girls workshop from late October through mid-December, sorting toys and putting wrapped presents into sacks. Or you can drive on delivery day, dropping off presents to wide-eyed kids and parents with faces streaked by tears of joy.
Volunteer as a group from work, school or church, or volunteer on your own in our workshop. You can even help at home by knitting warm hats and mittens.
Here’s the list of jobs you can have fun doing while supporting our mission of giving a gift to every child at Christmas:
- Taking phone calls, Sorting toys, Wrapping presents, Cutting paper – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested in delivering gifts? For more info email email@example.com
NEW IN 2019 – ASSIGNED TIMES FOR DRIVERS
- Valid email and cell number required.
- After you submit the form, you will receive a confirmation email with the assigned time.
- If you do not receive a response within 24 hours, check your email address and resubmit the form
- There are no signups available on delivery day
Sign up today to volunteer!
We prefer to be contacted by email if possible.
President oversees all the workings of Organization.
Assists the President in order to assume the President role. Must know all workings of Organization.
Responds to all email and phone calls, sets up drivers to drive delivery day and coordinates with the Y’s Men’s Service Club
Needs to make coffee for the amount of people working every day. Cleans up break/lunch room, makes sure all food is properly put away. Check to make sure we have all the needs for kitchen area. Vacuums all areas when necessary.